Here’s the low-down:
How to Post Only to the Friends in a List
- From your Wall page, click the down-arrow beside the little lock next to the [Share] button.
- Click [Customize] (see the red arrow above).
–> A ‘Custom Privacy’ dialog box will appear.
- If you want to post only to a particular list of friends, click the drop-down menu and select [Specific People]
–> In the box that appears (see the red arrow below), start typing the name of the list you want, and it will appear. Click on the list.
- If you want to post to everyone except a particular list of friends, start typing the name of the list into the box under [Hide this from]. When the list name appears, click on the list.
- If you want this is to be your default setting (you can vary individual posts) then check the [Make this my default setting] box.
- Click the [Save Setting] button.
How organized is that!
Connect on Facebook
|Please be sure to click the [Like] button to connect!|