Wonder why you don’t see updates from some friends in your Facebook feed?
You can easily change a setting and fix this. Here’s how.
How To See Updates From All Your Facebook Friends
- Go to your Home page in Facebook.
- Click the blue down arrow shown by the green arrow in the image at left. This will reveal a drop-down menu.
- Click [Edit Options…], shown by the red arrow in the image at left. This will open a dialogue box.
- Click the blue down arrow shown by the orange arrow in the image below.
- Click the [All of your friends and pages] option.
- Click [Save].
Your missing friends will now regain their rightful place in your news feed.
Come Join Me On Facebook
I’m very nice and almost never bite. Please come and like my Facebook page!