Here are some recent articles I’ve written for other business sites. They may be helpful for your business and career goals, so I thought I’d mention them here.
5 Social Media Activities You Should Be Doing
Of all the things you can do on social networks, these are 5 of the most important:
- Speaking in your own voice
- Looking the part
- Going where your customers are.
The Ideal Client: How to Spot Yours
If a prospect ticks these three boxes, then they’re probably a good client for you:
- They appreciate what you do
- They pay you well
- The work makes you happy.
4 Cool Things To Do On Your Website
Here are 4 of the less-obvious strategies that can make your website more engaging and reader-friendly:
- Segment your customers and readers
- Have a Start Here place for newbies
- Make your newsletter sign-up easy and enticing
- Tell your story.
3 Ways To Be Healthier At Work
To be healthier when you’re in business mode, try these 3 strategies:
- Keep a bottle of water on your desk
- Schedule your appointments around your exercise program
- Take breaks.
And here are a couple of other useful posts from around the web:
- 100 Must-Know Social Media Tidbits for 2013 from Daily Tekk
- How to Become an Exceptional Writer from Copyblogger
Have you found something useful here?
Do you have another resource or tip to share?
Please let me know in the comments!