No products in the cart.
I’m not one of those people who starts January 1 with New Year’s resolutions or clear, well-defined goals. December is always a busy month and early January is when I do my annual declutter. My head’s not in a goal-setting place.
But by about mid-January the combination of a fresh year, a decluttered home, and a little break from the every-day helps me to get clearer on what I want to start, do, and achieve as the year unfolds.
This year I thought I’d share my goals for 2013. Which I’ve not done before – and frankly, it’s a bit scary.
One of my goals is a secret goal, because it’s a big one, and I’m not sure how much I want it. If I still feel the way I do now in a couple of months, I’ll share it then.
I keep my goals deliberately vague and non-time-bound at the start of the year. Only as I get clearer on how to proceed do I get more detailed and create SMART goals.
Okay, here they are…
- Create 3 or 4 new programs for Get Organized Wizard. Last December I ran my first fully online program, 14 Days To An Organized Closet, which was very well received and fun for me to do. So this year I want to do more.
- Create 2 or 3 new short products for 52 Weight Loss Missions.
- Spend more time creating programs and products, and less time on all other areas of the business.
- Secret goal.
- Restructure my time so I have days for GOW, days for 52WLM, and days for my secret goal.
- Be braver: Resist doing things simply to avoid other people’s disapproval. Ah this one’s so hard for me, but it feels so very important.
- Learn to sing. When I sing cats cry. This is sad for me and abusive to the cats.
Health & Fitness Goals
- Develop a strong core. Like, abtastic. Maybe enough that I could wear a crop top at the gym. Then again maybe not.
- Sleep better. Perhaps do some mindfulness training.
- Eat better. Cut down on sugar.
- Reinstate date night. Maybe fortnightly.
- Nurture my friendships. Last year I invested a lot in my friendships and I love how great this feels. In 2013 I want more of that feeling.
What Are Your Goals?
What about you?
Would you like to share your goals?
I’d love to know what you want to achieve in 2013!