No products in the cart.
Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!
What’s your best relationship tip?
In honor of the day, and to round off this week’s little relationships series, here are 20 neat ideas for better relationships.
20 Ideas For Better Relationships
- Spend more time with the people who matter most.
- Let go of grudges.
- Do something every day for someone else.
- Speak your truth with kindness.
- Don’t put all your emotional eggs in one relationship basket.
- Know when to let people make their own mistakes and learn their own lessons.
- Don’t expect perfection – from yourself or others.
- Be a loyal friend.
- Listen with your ears and your heart.
- Let go of the need to be right.
- Think about what you’d miss if they weren’t around – and appreciate it now.
- Take responsibility for your own happiness.
- Accept that you can’t change anyone but yourself.
- Let yourself feel love how ever it’s expressed – whether with actions, what they say, or what they don’t say…
- Don’t expect others to do what you should do for yourself.
- Always be ready to offer a hug, a kind word, or a smile.
- Pick your battles and fight fair.
- Be quick to encourage and slow to criticize.
- Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
- Let your loved ones know you care.
Which is your favorite?
Which is your biggest challenge?
Do you have more tips to share?