What Is It?
Home Organization: Strategies For Decluttering Your Life is a collection of my blog articles on decluttering and organizing your home.
- Decluttering your home
- Simplifying your life
- Living with less stuff
- Organizing your space.
Who Is It For?
Home Organization Strategies is perfect for:
- People who are surrounded by clutter
- People looking for ideas and inspiration for an organized home
- People who struggle to let things go
- People who want to simplify life
- People who are too busy for time-consuming projects.
What Do You Get?
Home Organization Strategies is an interactive PDF of 168 pages and includes:
- 44 articles from my blog on decluttering and home organization
- a personal to-do list for you to complete for each article.
What Will You Gain?
Home Organization Strategies gives you plenty of ideas and inspiration for a clutter-free, organized home:
- Start with your Home Values
- 3 Ways To Declutter And Organize Your Home
- Out Of Clutter, Find Simplicity
- Unwanted Gift Guide: How To Avoid, When To Give Away And What To Re-Gift
- If It’s Not Useful Or Beautiful – It’s Clutter
- How To Run Your Own Declutter Project
- 7 Ways To Clutter-Proof Your Life
- Want More Time And Energy? A Surprising Way To Get More Of Both
- 3 Great Reasons To Start Today
- Is Clutter Stopping You From Achieving Your Goals?
- Get Organized With This Declutter Mantra
- Get Organized For House Guests
- Put Your Stuff In A Probation Box: How To Clear Clutter When You’re Scared
- Get Organized For A New Year: 6 Dos And Don’ts For A Calm & Ordered Year
- 20 Things To Tick Off Before The End Of The Year
- But I Might Need It One Day! [How To Stop Making Excuses & Get Organized, Declutter & Simplify]
- Simplify Your Life: What Not To Buy
- Are You An Over-Saver?
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Adopt OCI-OGO
- Get Organized Fast: 7 Things You Can Do This Weekend
- How To Get Your Groove Back (THEN You Can Get Organized)
- What Will You Get Rid of Today?
- Reality Check: Are You Getting Organized or Just Getting STUFF?
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Trim Your Toolbox
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Flick Negative Feelings
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Fashion a First Aid Kit
- How Clutter Can Hold You Back – From Love, Success & Health
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Organize an ‘Outgoing’ Space
- 7 Things To Spring Clean in 7 Minutes Or Less
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Trim Your Tapes
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Inspect Your Pillows
- Get Organized Advice For Messy Teens
- My Partner is a Hoarder. Help!
- Hoarding: 7 Lies That Keep You Caught In Clutter
- Declutter Your Life – Get More Energy
- The One Thing You Must Do If You Want To Get Organized
- How To Make Quick Decisions And Get Better Organized
- How To Unpack Groceries For Freshness
- My Very Best Life-Changing Tip For A Clutter-Free Home
- How To Deal With OPD – Other People’s Disorganization: My Top 3 Tips
- Moving House: My Top 3 Tips
- Declutter Your Life and Home
- 10 Awesome Organizing Tips for A New Year
- Organize Your Living Room for Holiday Entertaining: 15 Targets for Clutter Blindness.