What is the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon?
If you took action on just a fraction of what you already know about weight loss, you’d lose weight, right? You know it’s true!
Which is why our motto is: It’s Not What You Know, It’s What You Do.
The 30-Day Weight Loss-athon is about doing. A whole month of tiny-but-powerful actions that help you lose weight.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each day I’ll give you a 10-minute task related to weight loss.
That’s right – just a teeny weeny 10 minutes! I might ask you to plan, buy, organize or do something. Some tasks will be physical, like walking around the block; others will take no more movement than your synapses firing. All tasks will be something simple, or at least broken down into easy-to-follow steps.
2. Each day you read and complete your action.
3. After completing your task, you check in on that day’s post.
You can check in by leaving a comment to say you’ve done the task (a link is provided for you). Even if you don’t do the action, check in daily so you maintain momentum and keep your commitment. You don’t have to be perfect but you do have to be committed.
That’s only 10 minutes a day for 30 days – totally achievable.
Will I Lose Weight?
Weight loss, like most things, is largely cause and effect. Sure there are special circumstances, like medication or certain health conditions. But for the most part, if you take action, you get results.
I’ve run these kinds of programs before, and what they do is get you taking action. You overcome procrastination, let go of perfectionism, build momentumand gain confidence – and you change your life. People are amazed at what they achieve in just a few minutes each day.
I can’t promise that you’ll lose a certain amount of weight. But I can promise that if you complete the daily tasks you’ll become an action taker, and you’ll give your mind and body a great jump-start to weight loss.
Some of you will lose weight, others will break through exercise blocks or emotional-eating barriers, others will become better organized to make smarter diet choices.
The Full 30-Day List of Tasks
- Day 1: Find Your Real (Not Pretend) Motivation
- Day 2: Move Your Body And Reframe The Sweat
- Day 3: Trade Your Judge’s Robe For A Lab Coat
- Day 4: Tweak Your Diet
- Day 5: Choose Your 30 x 3 Exercise
- Day 6: Drink Water, Lose Weight
- Day 7: Count The Calories That Really Count
- Day 8: Splurge Strategically Part 1
- Day 9: Splurge Strategically Part 2
- Day 10: Detox Your Diet Supplies
- Day 11: Ask For Very Specific Help
- Day 12: Grow Your Weight-Loss Support Network
- Day 13: Get Organized For Exercise
- Day 14: Get Equipped For Exercise
- Day 15: Stop Making Lame Excuses
- Day 16: Stop Overeating Part 1
- Day 17: Stop Overeating Part 2
- Day 18: Burn More Calories With Micro-Exercise
- Day 19: Eat Breakfast, Lose Weight
- Day 20: Find Weight-Loss-Friendly Meals
- Day 21: Set Up A Weight-Loss-Friendly Recipe System
- Day 22: Stop Being a Weight-Loss Martyr
- Day 23: Start Saying No – But Nicely
- Day 24: Start A Log, Blog Or Journal
- Day 25: Equip Your Weight-Loss Friendly
- Day 26: Keep A Food Diary
- Day 27: Burn More Calories When You Exercise
- Day 28: Eat Vegetables, Lose Weight
- Day 29: Do A Weight-Loss Reality Check
- Day 30: Spread Your Weight-Loss Awesomeness Across Your Life
What Do You Get With The 30-Day Organize-athon?
Your program includes:
- 164-page Interactive PDF workbook containing:
- All 30 tasks
- To-do list for each task
- 30-Day Weight Loss-athon Checklist
- Comment links for commitment and motivation.
What Are We Waiting For?
Let’s start taking action!