Welcome to the 30-Day Organize-athon!
In today’s 5 minutes we’re going to express-organize your fridge.
Day 20: Organize Your Fridge
Step 1: Grab a bag and open your fridge. Quickly scanning your shelves from top to bottom, toss into the bag anything that:
- Has passed its use-by date
- Has wilted, sprouted, or smells funky
- No-one eats.
Step 2: Quickly wipe down the shelves (work around the remaining items).
Step 3: Do a quick tidy of the remaining items in your fridge.
And you’re done!
Got an Extra 5 Minutes?
Let’s freshen up the freezer:
- Scan your freezer and discard anything ancient, expired or of unknown provenance.
- Quickly wipe down the shelves or drawers.
- Do a quick tidy of the remaining items in your freezer.
Tomorrow we’ll declutter your pantry.
The 30-Day Organize-athon Mantra
Move fast. Don’t overthink. Let it go!
Got a Question?
I’ll put together a special 30-Day Organize-athon Q&A post and answer the questions for you.
Leave Your Comment Below…
Please leave your comment below to say you’ve completed today’s task.
See you tomorrow!
[Image by aussiegall]