Subscription Cancel Process
To cancel your Premium Subscription you simply:
- Visit your My Account page
- Scroll down to your My Subscriptions area
- Click View next to your Subscription
- On the subscription page, click the Cancel button
- After cancelling your subscription it will be marked as ‘Pending Cancellation’
- This means you still have access until the end of your subscription period (eg if you had a Monthly subscription you will still have access until the end of your month) and then our system will automatically cancel your subscription payments and access (you will not be charged again after cancelling).
- If you have any questions or concerns after cancelling please contact our friendly Support team and we’ll sort it out for you.
Issues with Cancelling Old Subscriptions
For some very old subscriptions the above process may not be available (eg some PayPal subscriptions created prior to December 2014 may not have the above option) – don’t worry, simply contact our friendly Support team and we’ll cancel this for you manually.
Alternative PayPal Option
For customers who have setup a subscription paying via PayPal, you can also cancel your Premium Subscription (and ensure there are no future charges) simply by logging in to PayPal and canceling it from your pre-approved payments screen.
Here’s the steps:
- Log into PayPal
- From your My Account page, click on the Profile section
- From the My Money tab, choose to Update ‘My pre-approved payments’
- Look for a subscription to Happiness Strategies Pty Ltd
- Click into the pre-approved payment
- Click Cancel
If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please contact our Helpdesk team.