No products in the cart.
I’ve recently discovered Clear for iPhone as a super-simple task manager, and I love it. There are neither bells to ring nor whistles to blow, but for an over-complicating over-thinker like me – it’s perfect!
Which got me wondering what other people are using on their phones to help them get stuff done and feel more organized.
Here are the apps that got several recommendations:
- For organizing family stuff, the hands-down most popular app was Cozi (which unfortunately seems to be available only in the US store). Home Routines also scored some mentions.
- For task management people liked Wunderlist and Priorities.
- For notes and ideas management Evernote and Springpad were popular.
- For grocery list management faves were Grocery IQ and Our Groceries.
- For general errands and reminders, Errands and Remember The Milk were helpful.
Do you have a favorite iPhone app for getting things done and getting organized? Would you like me to do another post on Android phone apps? Please let me know in the comments below or on Facebook.
[Image by MattsMacintosh]