FREE SMART Goals Planner & SMART Goals e-Course
SMART Goals Template
Description: Fully interactive SMART Goal Planner – free when you sign up for the e-course.
5 Mistakes of Goal Setting – And How To Avoid Them
Want to set goals that harness your motivation, avoid procrastination and overcome self-sabotage?
Then take our free goal-setting e-course: 5 Mistakes of Goal Setting – And How To Avoid Them.
The 5-part e-course covers:
- e-Class 1: Are Vague Goals Destroying Your Motivation?
- e-Class 2: Do You Know Where The Finish Line Is?
- e-Class 3: Be Honest – Is It A Goal Or A Fantasy?
- e-Class 4: Are You Sabotaging Yourself?
- e-Class 5: Is Procrastination Your Problem?
To start the e-course, and download the SMART Goals Planner, simply enter your details and click subscribe:
We protect your privacy. No spam, and you can unsubscribe anytime.
SMART Goals Guide
The Complete Guide To Setting SMART Goals: With Step-By-Step Instructions, Worked Examples, Sample Goals And Templates
The Complete Guide To Setting SMART Goals shows you, step-by-step, exactly how to set SMART goals.
It gives you plenty of worked Examples, including how to make the following goals SMART:
- I Want to Lose Weight
- I Want to Write a Novel
- I Want to Get a Promotion
- I Want to Speak Up In Meetings
- I Want to Make More Money
- I Want to Have Better Friends
- I Want to Spend More Time With Family
- I Want to Be More Productive
- I Want to Create My Ideal Wardrobe
- I Want to Be Happier
- I Want to Have More Fun
- I Want to Declutter My House
- I Want to Start a Business
- I Want to Grow My Business
- I Want to Learn A Language
As each example goes through the SMART goal setting steps, you can see the goal evolve. It’s a great way to internalize the process, so you can apply it to your own goals and objectives.
The Complete Guide To Setting SMART Goals also includes:
- Templates for creating your own SMART goals.
- Planners with extra steps that make your goals even more powerful and motivating
- Short case studies showing how others have achieved their goals by making them SMART.
The Complete Guide To Setting SMART Goals also comes with:
- A fully interactive, re-usable, SMART Goals Template
- A fully interactive, re-usable, SMART Goals Planner
- A 186-page, fully interactive, re-usable, SMART Goals Journal. The Journal guides you to create SMART goals, organize goal-related actions, identify diary items to schedule, and create milestones and rewards. Each month you set SMART goals across 12 important life areas – helping you to create a balanced life.
These bonuses, together with The Complete Guide To Setting SMART Goals, give you everything you need to achieve your goals.
Additional SMART Goals Resources
Article: Smart Goals Template: 5 Steps To Smart Goal Setting
Instructions: How to Set Smart Goals
Video: SMART Goal example: 25 pushups in a row
Popular: The Complete Guide to Setting SMART Goals
Related: An overview of SMART Project Management
Related: 6 Keys to SMART Project Management