No products in the cart.
Just a reminder that the 30-Day Organize-athon starts tomorrow!
Are you ready? Here’s your checklist:
1. Read about the 30-Day Organize-athon so you know what to expect.
2. Commit – by leaving your commitment comment on this post.
3. Make sure you’ll see each day’s post, by either:
- Coming here to the blog each day and reading the current day’s task
- Getting my blog posts automatically delivered direct to your inbox by email each day
- Getting my blog posts automatically sent to your RSS reader each day
- Following the links I’ll post each day on my Facebook Page (to see them in your newsfeed, be sure to LIKE the page).
4. Be in the running for prizes by leaving a comment each day to say you’ve done that day’s task. Be sure to leave your comment on the relevant post, either on that day’s blog post, or on the Facebook link that I post for that day.
Please note that you must leave your comment on each day’s blog post or my daily Facebook post in order for us to be able to track your check-ins and keep you in the running for prizes. There are more than a thousand people already committed to the 30-Day Organize-athon! If you just leave your own post somewhere on the Facebook page, we can’t track it.
It’s worth getting right, because prizes include:
- From Procrastination To Action Workbook Sets, containing Volume 1 and Volume 2
- 1-year memberships to the Organize In 5 program (this is the program on which the daily organizing tasks are based)
- The Works! Pack, which is our entire collection of organizing and productivity products and membership programs, including the hugely popular 52 Missions Home Organizer, Life & Goal Organizer, Design Your Life, My Business Organizer, plus much, much more!
So get ready for some spring cleaning this April…
See You Tomorrow!
[Image by aussiegall]