No products in the cart.
Wow â€“ weâ€™ve done it!
Weâ€™ve completed 30 days of power decluttering, organizing, and mindset-shifting! Woo-freakin-hoo!
I have one final, bonus 5-minute task Iâ€™d like to ask of you.
Bonus Task: Acknowledge Your Accomplishments
Step 1: Get a pen and notebook, or open a new document on your computer.
Step 2: Write for 5 minutes about the gains youâ€™ve made in your home over the past month. Include:
- The ways things look
- The time you save when looking for things
- Your feelings â€“ perhaps clarity or freshness
- The influence on the kids
- The impression on your spouse
- Anything youâ€™ve learned about yourself
- Any new habits youâ€™re committing to.
Step 3: Make a note in your diary to re-read what youâ€™ve written in a monthâ€™s time. It will remind you of your achievements and motivate you to maintain the benefits.
And youâ€™re done!
Got an Extra 5 Minutes?
- Get your camera or phone and take some snaps of the areas youâ€™re most pleased with.
- If you have a blog, consider uploading your photos and sharing your accomplishment.
- Share your photos and/or story with other Organize-athon participants on my Facebook page. I bet theyâ€™d love to read about your success and discoveries â€“ I know I sure would!
Now how wonderful does that feel!
Iâ€™ve put together a special 30-Day Organize-athon | Getting And Staying Organized Q & A post.
Thank you so much for participating in the 30-Day Organize-athon with me! Itâ€™s been a joy to read your comments and share your journey. Perhaps weâ€™ll do it again next year!
Meanwhile, be happy & organized,
[Image by Furryscaly]