How To Add A Twitter Header Image
Adding a Twitter header image is easy. Here’s how:
- From Twitter, click the settings icon
- Choose Edit Profile
- From the left-hand menu, click Design
- Go down to Customize Your Own and click Change Header
- Select Choose Existing Image, navigate to where your image is stored, and save your changes.
Tips For Creating A Twitter Header Image
Here are some tips for creating your Twitter header image:
- Twitter recommends dimensions of 1200 x 600 px
- Your image file size must be a maximum of 5MB
- Your profile pic, name, @handle, bio, and website will all get centered across the header image – as you can see above and on my Twitter profile. Choose a simple image as the background for all this info.
So, will you upload a Twitter header image to your profile?
Feel free to share your Twitter profile in the comments.