Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior.
Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
If we want happier lives, we can start immediately, this very instant, by thinking happier thoughts.
- Not focussing on negatives
- Not complaining
- Celebrating small triumphs
- Looking for the good in people
- Being generous with compliments
- Consciously feeling grateful
- Savoring joys
- Forgiving people
- Downplaying life’s little irritations.
I’m going to take Gandhi’s advice and try to keep my thoughts positive today.
Who’s with me?
How will you think more positively?