No products in the cart.
Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!
Whatâ€™s your best relationship tip?
In honor of the day, and to round off this weekâ€™s little relationships series, here are 20 neat ideas for better relationships.
20 Ideas For Better Relationships
- Spend more time with the people who matter most.
- Let go of grudges.
- Do something every day for someone else.
- Speak your truth with kindness.
- Donâ€™t put all your emotional eggs in one relationship basket.
- Know when to let people make their own mistakes and learn their own lessons.
- Donâ€™t expect perfection â€“ from yourself or others.
- Be a loyal friend.
- Listen with your ears and your heart.
- Let go of the need to be right.
- Think about what youâ€™d miss if they werenâ€™t around – and appreciate it now.
- Take responsibility for your own happiness.
- Accept that you canâ€™t change anyone but yourself.
- Let yourselfÂ feel love how ever it’s expressed â€“ whether with actions, what they say, orÂ what they don’t say…
- Donâ€™t expect others to do what you should do for yourself.
- Always be ready to offer a hug, a kind word, or a smile.
- Pick your battles and fight fair.
- Be quick to encourage and slow to criticize.
- Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
- Let your loved ones know you care.
Which is your favorite?
Which is your biggest challenge?
Do you have more tips to share?