Last week I asked on Facebook what the next program should be – and 7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home was overwhelmingly the winner!
So starting Monday 21 October (US time) I’ll be spending 7 days, 1 hour a day, showing you exactly how to radically reduce the amount of junk, clutter, and excess STUFF in your life.
7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home
Over 7 days, I’ll help you to:
- Make a life-changing mindset shift so you can finally part with unneeded stuff
- Know how and where to start decluttering – and to make that start
- Be able to make decisions about things you might need one day
- Decide how much stuff is the right amount for you
- Work out exactly what to keep and what to let go, room by room
- Choose what to do with your decluttered stuff – sell, donate, toss?
- Get rid of clutter – even when there’s nowhere uncluttered to work
- Deal with kids’ clutter
- Rediscover your surfaces – yes they’re still under there somewhere!
- Learn how to keep clutter at bay – for life
- Cope with other people’s clutter.
Learn more about 7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home.
As always, the program is automatically included for Premium Subscribers.
Just head to the program dashboard here.
Declutter Your Home
Clutter can make you crazy – it undermines relationships and ruins your sense of peace.
So I’m super-excited to bring you this program to help you get rid of stuff that’s holding you back from a happy home and life.
Hope to see you on Monday 21 October!
4 thoughts on “BRAND NEW: 7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home”
I have paid and done all I think I should of done but I see nothing piease help me to the De-clurrering class or what I’m I t0 do now, PLEASE HELP
This sounds like an amazing program that I could desperately benefit from. Unfortunately finances are just too tight right now being a single income household.
It sounds serious.
I like your focus and your passion — best wishes on your upcoming adventure.
My group is looking forward to your new de-clutter program. De-cluttering each room thoroughly would be good.