No products in the cart.
Owning little but being more than happy can be achieved. Ask any minimalist about the happiness they feel the less they own!
It’s not uncommon for people to gather material belongings to fill up empty spaces. Some might be trying to meet social expectations. Other’s may be swayed by the lure and pleasures of shopping! You may live like this forever, happy with your choices. But scratch the surface of acquiring all of these shiny new things, and you’ll see that real happiness does not always lie within.
So what are some benefits of owning a minimal number of things? Minimalists say:
- You leave space for more important things.
- It gives you a sense of freedom.
- You focus less on material and more on experiences.
- You have more time for hobbies and vacations.
- You focus on your health more.
- You focus on your happiness and peace of mind.
Given these benefits, the balance is working out how much it too little and how much is too much.
A minimalist allows themselves to let things go. The foundation of a minimalists way of thinking lies with the answer to these:
- Do I use this material thing regularly?
- When did I last use it? Did it serve its purpose?
- Do I own unnecessary duplicates of this item?
- Is the object now useless to me? Can someone else make good use of it?
- Will it affect my household if I let it go? Will it upset any relationships or dynamics in the house?
- Is it bothersome to clean, maintain or preserve this item?
By answering these questions you will be able to gauge the value of things in your home and whether you actually need them or not.
Are You Ready To Declutter But Want Help?
Join Our 7-Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home Program
Over 7 days, I’ll help you to:
- Make a life-changing mindset shift so you can finally part with unneeded stuff
- Know how and where to start decluttering – and to make that start
- Be able to make decisions about things you might need one day
- Decide how much stuff is the right amount for you
- Work out exactly what to keep and what to let go, room by room
- Choose what to do with your decluttered stuff – sell, donate, toss?
- Get rid of clutter – even when there’s nowhere uncluttered to work
- Deal with kids’ clutter
- Rediscover your surfaces – yes they’re still under there somewhere!
- Learn how to keep clutter at bay – for life
- Cope with other people’s clutter.
Each day’s task takes about 1 hour.
Wondering If This Program Is For You?
- Feel overwhelmed by clutter
- Don’t know where to start
- Worry that you might need things – so you end up keeping everything
- Suspect you just have too much stuff
- Can’t decide what to keep and what to release
- Have forgotten what your surfaces look like
Then 7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home is perfect for you!
Here’s What Others Say About Our Program
Mindset Shift #3 a– totally worth the price of the premium subscription! THANK YOU!
Thanks for the encouragement and the plan to help make changes.
This is addictive!
This program was just the push I needed to start to get my place back in shape. Although I still have more decluttering to do my home looks better than it has in a long time. More importantly, it feels more serene. Which means, so do I 🙂 Thanks, Michele!
7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home
For a short time we are offering the program at the sale price of $29. That’s a huge saving. (You’re welcome!)
Only $29 to radically reduce the amount of junk, clutter, and excess STUFF in your life. All in just 7 days, 1 hour a day!
You can read all about the program here.
FREE For Premium Subscribers
Learn more about 7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home.
Simply log in to your My Account Page and join us at any time, from anywhere, starting Monday 6 March 2017 (US time).
To see upcoming programs, check out the Program Schedule.
The results are life-changing. We start Monday 6 March 2017 (US time). Click here for more information.