What Is It?
Time Management: Strategies For Being Productive and Getting Stuff Done is a collection of my blog articles on using your time well.
- Dealing with procrastination
- Strategies for getting more done
- Managing to-do lists
- Using technology for productivity
- Simplifying life
- Personal organization strategies.
Who Is It For?
Time Management Strategies is perfect for:
- People who struggle with procrastination
- People who want to get more done
- People who want to be more organized.
What Do You Get?
Time Management Strategies is an interactive PDF of 124 pages and includes:
- 35 articles from my blog on time management and productivity
- a personal to-do list for you to complete for each article.
What Will You Gain?
Time Management Strategies gives you plenty of ideas for using your time well:
- Productivity and OS X Mountain Lion
- 3 Ways To Read More
- A Little Strategy To Help You Remember Stuff
- How To Stop Procrastinating? Sit Down To Write
- The Best iPhone Apps For Getting Organized And Being More Productive
- Would You Answer The Door In That?
- Power Procrastination Busters
- Eat That Frog; Do The Worst First
- Improve Your Focus By Going Offline
- Overcome Overwhelm: The Magic To-Do List
- Get More Done With This Mindset Shift
- Simplify Your Leisure: What Not To Watch
- A Place For Every Regular Task
- Improve Email Productivity With Bullet Points
- Simplify Your Life: What Not To Do
- How To Be More Productive – Even When You’re Not Working
- Get Organized Fast: 7 Things You Can Do This Weekend
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Batch Birthday Shopping
- Reality Check: Are You Getting Organized or Just Getting STUFF?
- How to Use Procrastination to Get More Done
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Establish an Errands List
- Time Management Made Simple
- Do You Use Information as Procrastination?
- Declutter Your Life – Get More Energy
- The One Thing You Must Do If You Want To Get Organized
- How To Make Quick Decisions And Get Better Organized
- How To Schedule Personal Organization Reminders
- Organize Your Evening Ritual: 10 Things To Do At Night For A Good Morning
- Information Overload: How To Organize Online Information
- Organizing Q & A: A Morsel a Day Keeps the Bingeing Away
- Getting Organized for a Better Memory: Use Smart Reminders
- Get Organized for Better Quality Rest/Recreation: Have a TV Viewing Policy
- Get Organized for Better Productivity: Design a Productivity Ritual
- Be Organized to Waste Less Waiting Time
- Organize More Efficient Travel Time.