5 Simple Steps To Organizing Your Social Networking
1. Decide on your social networking objective – Why participate?
2. Choose your social networks – Twitter, Facebook, others?
3. Create a social networking strategy – Dos & Don’ts
4. Build your social network – Actively attract & seek friends and followers
5. Be time-smart – Use policies & tools to be more time-effective
Notes for you to download
If you participate in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, you might find the notes for 5 Simple Steps To Organizing Your Social Networking presentation useful. As usual, my take on the topic is to be organized and strategic in your approach, so you get good value for your time and effort.
I’ve popped a PDF of the notes on the Resources page so you can download a copy. And if you like, please share the link with your socially-networked friends.
As always, your feedback is warmly welcome. (To add your comment, simply click ‘Comment’ at the very top of this post or scroll down to the bottom. Depending on how you’re viewing this post, one of those options will be available for you.)
While we’re on the subject…
|Friend me on Facebook||Follow me on Twitter||Connect with me on LinkedIn|
Image by M. Keefe