To help turbo-charge your success, I’m excited to announce our brand new 52 Organizing Missions Workbooks to accompany the program.
Here’s what you’ll get in these motivating, downloadable workbooks:
- Each weekly mission in attractive, printable format
- Fully interactive planning worksheet, to-do list and success journal for each mission
- A record of achievements as you go
- Self-guided – progress at your own pace
- Re-usable – repeat the program whenever you need a refresher
- Live links to relevant blog post for accountability check-ins.
If you’re looking for an achievable, motivating way to make 2010 a more organized year, then come and join your mission-mates in 52 Organizing Missions.
And if you’d like the accompanying workbooks, check them out here: