Here’s something you can do to get better organized – and it’ll take you just 5 minutes!
Trim your tape collection
- Dig out your audio and video tapes.
- If you no longer have a player, get rid of the tapes!
- If you have the movie or music on DVD or CD, get rid of the tapes!
- If you never watch or listen, get rid of the tapes – and the players!
- Do a quick tidy of any remaining tapes.
And you’re done!
Don’t clutter up your life with stuff you no longer use.
Remember: 1. Move fast. 2. Don’t overthink. 3. Feel great about getting organized!