Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so it’s a great time for me to say a heartfelt thank you to my customers and readers. I really cherish you guys. And your intelligence and striking good looks are without parallel.
Anyway, here are 2 little Thanksgiving-y resources from me, to help you to be:
- More organized
- More thankful and happy.
They’re interactive, reusable planners. You can type and save on your computer, or print and write by hand.
1. Grocery List Template – Interactive
If you need to do some last-minute grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, use this Grocery List Template to keep track of the items you need, by category.
Get it here for free: Grocery List Template
2. Gratitude Journal – Interactive
Being thankful actually makes you happier, according to a bunch of studies. Any of these will help to increase your happiness:
- Writing about positive events (1)
- Counting your blessings (2)
- Noting 3 good things each day (3).
You can do any or all of these with the Gratitude Journal.
Get it here for free: Gratitude Journal
So be organized, be grateful, be happy – and bring on the pumpkin pie!
(1) Burton, C. M., & King, L. A. (2004). The health benefits of writing about intensely positive experiences. Journal of Research in Personality, 38(2), 150-163.
(2) Lyubomirsky, S., Sheldon, K. M., & Schkade, D. (2005). Pursuing happiness: The architecture of sustainable change. Review of General Psychology, 9(2), 111-131.
(3) Seligman, M. E. P., Steen, T. A., Park, N., & Peterson, C. (2005). Positive psychology progress: Empirical validation of interventions. American Psychologist, 60(5), 410-421.
[Image by WishUponACupcake]