Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so it’s a great time for me to say a heartfelt thank you to my customers and readers. I really cherish you guys. And your intelligence and striking good looks are without parallel.
Anyway, here are 2 little Thanksgiving-y resources from me, to help you to be:
- More organized
- More thankful and happy.
They’re interactive, reusable planners. You can type and save on your computer, or print and write by hand.
1. Grocery List Template – Interactive
If you need to do some last-minute grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, use this Grocery List Template to keep track of the items you need, by category.
Get it here for free: Grocery List Template
2. Gratitude Journal – Interactive
Being thankful actually makes you happier, according to a bunch of studies. Any of these will help to increase your happiness:
- Writing about positive events (1)
- Counting your blessings (2)
- Noting 3 good things each day (3).
You can do any or all of these with the Gratitude Journal.
Get it here for free: Gratitude Journal
So be organized, be grateful, be happy – and bring on the pumpkin pie!
(1) Burton, C. M., & King, L. A. (2004). The health benefits of writing about intensely positive experiences. Journal of Research in Personality, 38(2), 150-163.
(2) Lyubomirsky, S., Sheldon, K. M., & Schkade, D. (2005). Pursuing happiness: The architecture of sustainable change. Review of General Psychology, 9(2), 111-131.
(3) Seligman, M. E. P., Steen, T. A., Park, N., & Peterson, C. (2005). Positive psychology progress: Empirical validation of interventions. American Psychologist, 60(5), 410-421.
[Image by WishUponACupcake]
2 thoughts on “Get Organized For A Happy Thanksgiving (With 2 Thank-You Gifts For You)”
Pingback: 5 Tips For An Organized Thanksgiving | Storage Masters
Good morning what a glorious day we had our glorious sunshine and special water has just been delivered to our garage. 🙂 Getting ready for an art show for this Saturday and Sunday. 🙁 Just hoping that you could all be there. And we thank you Carol Aldrice for your wonderful letter that came today. And at our young age to all those that have love us — we say thank you.