Here are some cool tips and ideas for organizing your home.
1. Storage Solutions For Organizing Kitchen, Closet, Bathroom, Laundry, Garage, Craft, Home Entertainment
Looking for neat ideas for making things tidier? This article from Buzzfeed offers 52 clever solutions covering every room in your house.
Some are not exactly pretty, some will take more time than they’re worth, but many are nifty ways to keep things looking nice and feeling organized.
- Install a rail under your sink for cleaning products
- Use a deep kitchen drawer to store utensils vertically
- Store matching sheet sets inside their pillowcases.
I would add a warning: Don’t install any kind of storage that will encourage you to keep or buy more stuff than you need or love.
2. Make Your Home Paperless
If you want to reduce paper clutter in your home, this post by Lifehacker will help.
It offers ways to digitize your:
- Books and magazines
3. Home-Organizing Apps
This post by SiliconAngle reviews several apps that help you have a more organized home, including:
- BrightNest, which helps you organize your documents, manuals, and home info
- 52 Organizing Missions, my own iPad app for decluttering, simplifying, and organizing your home.
4. Multi-Purpose-Room Organization
If you have a single room that has multiple functions – living, dining, home-entertainment, home-office – it’s a challenge to make the space both functional and attractive.
Apartment Therapy’s post has some lovely inspiration for using zones and clever storage ideas to create a very practical yet gorgeous space.
Anything For You?
Do you like any of these ideas?
Do you have more to add?
Please let me know in the comments!
Want To Declutter And Organize Your Home?
You might like to start here.