No products in the cart.
There are not many days to the end of the year.
What one thing – something you’ve been meaning to do for a while – will you commit to doing before the year is over?
Don’t Start The New Year Wishing You Had…
Have you been planning to:
- Say sorry to someone?
- Improve your productivity and time management?
- Lose weight?
- Invite someone you’d like to know better to have coffee with you?
- Be more neat and tidy?
- Organize your paperwork and filing?
- Organize your closet?
- Declutter your friendships?
- Make progress on your goals?
- Stop being a people pleaser?
- Something else? (Here are 20 things to tick off before the end of the year.)
Whatever has been niggling away at you all year, decide to make a start.
Because starting is the hardest part. The rest will be easier.
Need convincing? Here are 3 great reasons to start today.
Make a PublicÂ CommitmentÂ To Yourself
Come on – make a public commitment right here and now!
- Decide what you will completeÂ before the end of the year.
- Choose what first step you will takeÂ today
- Commit yourself by leaving a comment below.
The next few days will pass anyway. How will you feel when they’re over?
Start it. Do it. Achieve it.