This was my favorite post about New Year’s Resolutions this year.
I liked it so much I thought I’d share it here!
My faves are:
- See the world – with the magic of the internet
- Don’t spend too much time wearing pants
- Take every disappointment as a reason to give up
- Something, something saving money
- Stop making resolutions – just get out there and start eating cheese.
What’s your favorite?
Images credit: http://imgur.com/a/LxM3t
4 thoughts on “New Year’s Resolutions Everyone Can Keep (But Maybe They Shouldn’t…)”
Yes the daily consideration of a walk really resonated with me.
This year I will live up to my potential . . . oh look, a shiny thing. That’s why I am here at 2 am – finishing all the things I started, got up to get something needed to finish, answer the phone, etc. then forgot what I was doing and started on something else. I have a lot of things partly done.
I’ve thought about getting a pet stroller so my cat can walk with me when the weather gets warmer.
My dog and I briefly consider the walk everyday, and usually settle for tug of war instead. Maybe we will consider the walk twice a day…