Are you keen to redecorate, reorganize or revamp your home?
It’s a pretty big task. And it’s important to get the basics right.
Let’s start with the big picture.
Ideas To Help You Organize Your Home
1. Home Values
How do you want your home to look? It might be:
- Comfortable and inviting
- Beautiful and neat
- Warm and welcoming
- Minimal and practical
- Relaxing with a sanctuary feel
- Family focused with bursts of colour.
2. Colour Palette
Would you like your home to be decorated in warm or cool colors?
Warm colors are:
Cool colors are:
3. Wall Space
What would like on your walls?
- Practical hangings that help you; like mirrors, clocks, barometers, notice boards, storage boxes or hooks
- Artworks – simply because you love them or perhaps you’re looking for a key piece to have as a conversation starter
- Family sentiment – photographs, kids artwork, craftworks
Setting the tone you want your home to reflect will help you make better choices. So that:
- when you’re shopping, you won’t be swayed by special priced items that don’t match your spec
- when you’re decluttering you won’t keep items that don’t match your dream home feel. You might throw, donate or sell items that are still in good condition but no longer fit your plan.
The result will be satisfying & your home will feel exactly the way you want it to.
Our Next Online Program:
7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home
Are you ready to radically reduce the amount of junk, clutter, and excess STUFF in your life?
All in just 7 days, 1 hour a day?
Find out more here. The program starts Monday 28 November 2016.