No products in the cart.
Short on time? Let’s get organized fast!
1. Need A Quick Tidy Up? Grab The Laundry Basket.
- Start at one end of your home and pick up anything that is not in its place and put it in the basket.
- If you have time, re-home the items now. If not, place the basket to the side and re-home the items later in the day.
2. Bathroom Needs Some Attention? Grab Cleaning Essentials.
- Squirt toilet cleaner into the toilet bowl and leave for a few minutes while you tackle the rest of the bathroom.
- Use cleaning spray and wipe down bathroom bench tops, door handles and cupboard fronts. Also, wipe over the toilet seat.
- Use a toilet brush to scrub the toilet bowl and then flush.
3. Keep Forgetting To Do Things? Use a Calendar.
- Plan your week/month ahead by using a calendar that you can consult easily.
- It might be a wall calendar, desk calendar, smart phone app or something else.
- Use reminders to prompt you on upcoming events.
4. Items Falling Out of Your Linen Closet? Time to Re-organize.
- If your sheets and towels fall out of the cupboard when you open the door, then it’s time to get organized.
- Remove everything from the cupboard and start again. Refold and reorganise items in like-order and return neatly into the cupboard.
- If you have time also cull any items that are old, torn, need repair, or are of no use to you and place them aside.
5. Tripping Over (or Losing) Shoes? Buy a Shoe Rack.
- Shoe racks are inexpensive yet very effective.
- Tidy up your shoe area and keep your shoes looking organized with a neat shoe space.
Got a tip to share? Please comment below!
Image credits: Pinterest