Your smart phone, iPod, CD player or car stereo is a veritable vault of education, motivation, fun, and relaxation.
All it takes is a little organization to liberate the goodies. You’ll upgrade your knowledge, make better use of your time and improve your mood.
Organize Your Music
They say that music is food for the soul. Well, how about a little lyrical nourishment?
Decide on the kind of music you want to listen to. Choices could include:
- upbeat to boost your mood
- classical to chill you out
- high-energy to power your workouts.
Mine your old CDS – your own and maybe your kids’ – for songs to play in the car or add to your playlist.
Browse iTunes and download tunes that tantalize your musical taste buds.
Organize Your Audiobooks
Don’t forget to feed your brain, too. Audiobooks are a convenient way to take in stimulating or educational works while doing housework, working out, waiting for your bus or flight, or doing mindless errands.
Decide on the books you’d like to listen to. Choices could include:
- classic works you’ve always wanted to read
- business or motivational titles
- new releases by today’s big thinkers.
Check out Audible for a fab range of audiobooks you can download direct to your iPod or smart phone, and Amazon for a good range of books on CD.
Organize Your Podcasts
For short, current grabs on almost any topic, subscribe to podcasts. They’re free, and iTunes has more than 100,000 to choose from.
Organize Your Playlists
Create playlists to match your moods. Here are some ideas:
- Select upbeat tracks, perhaps with a couple of slower ones at the end for your cool-down and stretch, or create your own interval training playlist
- Choose songs that make you want to dance, smile or sing along
- It can be comforting to have a playlist for times when you just want to feel sorry for yourself – but I suggest keeping this playlist short. 🙂
- Fill this list with songs that inspire you – and use it to fire yourself up when you want a burst of encouragement
- Here you want music that gets you in a party mood – excellent accompaniment while dressing for a party
And with that, you’ve transformed your smart phone, iPod, CD player or car into your own personal learning and pleasure machine!
What’s on your playlist right now? How do you organize it? Please share any tips in the comments!
3 thoughts on “Organize Your Audio For Learning & Fun”
Let’s come to fnf mods to relax after a series of days of work and study, tired. There is nothing more ideal than lying in the house and playing games until you want to stop.
Choose the kind of music you want to hear. Browse iTunes and download songs that pique your interest in music.
More, We provide commercial Renovations Services in Bronx NY, you can renovate your offices, homes, or anything from our professionals at an affordable price.
Enjoy the best thrilling desert safari with 7 live entertainment shows, a BBQ buffet dinner with all your preferred beverages, mesmerizing sunset, and camel rides. For Evening Desert Safari Visit here desertsafarisdubai.ae