If you ever feel stuck when it comes to work outfits; you’re not alone.
Having an organized closet is a great way to get ready to get back into work after the holidays.
- Buying new clothes costs money!
- Before you buy new clothes you need to take inventory of what you already have.
- Work out what you like to wear, and what you never wear to help you select new items for your closet.
- Start making piles: keep, donate, sell.
Stop using up valuable hanging space with shirts, dresses, skirts or trousers that you know you’ll never wear again.
It’s time to make room for the closet you’ve always wanted. Set a budget and buy new clothes. Magical things will happened!
4 Things That Happen When You Clean Out Your Closet
When I finally felt brave enough to discard the old, worn, tired, out-of fashion pieces taking up valuable space in my closet, I found I had these magic moments. You’ll have these moments too!
1. You’ll Shop With Clear Goals
I shopped for types of clothes that I love to wear for work, and wear 80% of the time.
I chose clothes that suited my current weight.
I chose a few key styles for latest trend, then chose staple styles that can be mixed and matched.
Doing this leads me to point 2.
2. You’ll Look Forward to Getting Dressed For Work
I no longer look with dread at my options in the morning and ponder what I can possibly put on that day to make me feel good.
I confidently reach for an outfit in my spacious closet. 🙂
3. You’ll Stay Organized Every Day
Not having to rifle through a million options means I can clearly see what’s in my closet and select items easily. This is especially helpful if you tend to second-guess your outfit and throw something else on with 5 minutes to spare to get to work.
It’s also easier to keep organized because there is less clutter and more space.
Plus, I like admiring my closet space as I walk past it.
4. Your Self-Esteem Will Increase
I feel good about myself and it shows.
People comment on my new style.
I feel like I walk a little taller because I am happier.
14 Days to An Organized Closet
A program to help you create your perfect wardrobe – decluttered, streamlined, organized.
Over 14 days, this program will help you deal with the practicalities of:
- Decluttering your closet of clothes and shoes you don’t wear
- Simplifying the way you think about your outfits
- Organizing your closet, clothes, and footwear.
- But I’ll also help you unlock the mental and emotional chains that keep you holding on to clothes you don’t wear or need.