Long term supporter Terry suggests that starting the day with happiness means allowing some self care.
Prescription for Happiness by Terry Currie
Let’s make our goal for the next New Year Happiness.
When we watch the news all they report is the bad news around the world and how bad the stock market is. That’s depressive.
We have to have happiness in our daily lives. There are things you can do to be happy. Start your day with happiness.
When you wake up in the morning stretch before you get out of bed and put a smile on your face to set your positive day!
When you are doing your daily walk say hello to a stranger and see their reaction.
The following is based on a Prescription for Happiness and Personal Organization:
- Make your bed every morning
- Be positive at all times
- Deal with urgent emails and mail
- Exercise by walking daily*; have a walking buddy
- Do a good deed for someone else: call a neighbor or relative to make sure they are OK
- Treat people with kindness and respect; the same way you want to be treated
- Achieve something productive or meaningful to you
- Be grateful for what you have
- Make a to do list for tomorrow
- Check your calendar for any appointments
- Tidy up at night before retiring to bed
Learn to accept the things you can’t change and live a full and happy life. Learning to love your life is the key to happiness.
*For people with disabilities check your licensed doctor for proper exercises