We asked ChatGPT to suggest a blog post title and content, based on it’s understanding of our site.
It came up with the title, and these are the 10 points it created:
- Start by decluttering: Remove everything from your closet and sort items into keep, donate, or toss piles.
- Categorize your items: Organize your clothing by category, such as tops, pants, dresses, and accessories.
- Use the right hangers: Choose the right type of hanger for each item, such as padded hangers for delicate items or wooden hangers for heavier items.
- Fold sweaters and knits: Knits and sweaters can stretch out on hangers, so fold them instead.
- Invest in a shoe rack or shoe cubby: Use a shoe rack or cubby to keep shoes organized and off the floor.
- Use hooks for bags and accessories: Hang bags, belts, and other accessories on hooks to save space.
- Use storage baskets and bins: Use storage baskets and bins to corral smaller items like socks, scarves, and belts.
- Label everything: Label shelves, bins, and baskets to make it easy to find what you’re looking for.
- Use vertical space: Make use of the vertical space in your closet with hanging organizers or shelving.
- Store off-season items: Store off-season items in plastic bins or garment bags to free up space in your closet.
Overall, we’re pretty impressed – that’s a very reasonable set of tips.
What do you think?
3 thoughts on “10 Expert Tips For Organizing Your Closet Once And For All”
I need help I have a hoarding disorder Among Ptsd & ADHD .it’s overwhelming
Hi Elberta – this post might help as a starting point: https://www.getorganizedwizard.com/blog/2019/07/my-house-is-so-cluttered-i-dont-know-where-to-start/