No products in the cart.
What Is It?
Business + Technology: Strategies for Getting Organized And Getting Ahead is a collection of my blog articles on home office productivity and tech tools.
- Tech tools
- Home-office productivity
- Email management
- Social media.
Who Is It For?
Business + Technology Strategies is perfect for:
- People who work from home
- People who want to get more out of technology and social media
- People who want to manage email better
- People who are looking for motivation.
What Do You Get?
Business + Technology Strategies is an interactive PDF of 140 pages and includes:
- 34 articles from my blog on Business + Technology and productivity
- a personal to-do list for you to complete for each article.
What Will You Gain?
Business + Technology Strategies articles include:
- Do You Know What You Want To Be?
- How To Slay The Post-Holiday Inbox Dragon
- Get More Out Of Business Seminars
- 3 Things You Must Do To Succeed At Anything
- How To Organize Your Email, Computer, and Technology: Part 1
- How To Organize Your Email, Computer, and Technology: Part 2 – Email
- How To Organize Your Email, Computer, and Technology: Part 3 – Desktop
- How To Organize Your Email, Computer, and Technology: Part 4 – Software
- How To Organize Your Email, Computer, and Technology: Part 5 – Folders & Filing
- Productivity and OS X Mountain Lion
- 5 Cool Things You Can Do With The New Facebook Pages
- The Best iPhone Apps For Getting Organized And Being More Productive
- Would You Answer The Door In That?
- Improve Your Focus By Going Offline
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Create an x-Delete Email Folder
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Batch Birthday Shopping
- Improve Email Productivity With Bullet Points
- Making A Good Impression: 7 Keys To A More Professional Image
- How to Cut an Annoying Intro out of a Song
- 6 Things You Must Do To Be A Successful Student
- Organize Your Online Life – And Raise Your Self Esteem In The Process
- Organize Your Audio For Learning & Pleasure
- Getting Organized: How To Schedule Personal Organization Reminders
- Organize Your Fitness: How To Create A Super-Simple Interval Training Playlist
- Information Overload: How To Organize Online Information
- Student Success: How To Become A SMART Student Before Summer’s Over
- 7 Productivity Tips For Your Home-Based Business
- Getting Organized Quick Tip: How To Simplify Social Media Updates
- Organizing Q & A | How To Deal With OPD – Other People’s Disorganization: My Top 3 Tips
- Home Office Productivity: Let Your Goodbye Be Goodbye
- Get Organized for Better Productivity: Design a Productivity Ritual
- Business Networking: Top 5 Mistakes Made by Disorganized Networkers
- Organizing Technology: The ONLY 4 Things You Should do with New Email
- Computer backups: Organizing your 4 degrees of preservation.