What Is It?
Organize In 5 Diary is an interactive diary with a 5-minute decluttering, simplifying, or organizing task for every day of the year.
- Each day, you read your Organize In 5 task.
- The action is described in simple steps – easy and achievable.
- The daily tasks cover home, work, closet, computer, health, finances, time management, relationships, family – even relaxation.
- Next, set the timer and go. Just 5 minutes and you’re done.
Simple, stress-free, easy.
Who Is It For?
Organize In 5 Diary is perfect for:
- People who prefer doing something small every day over larger decluttering or organizing projects
- People with ADHD or a tendency to over-think (they tell me they like this approach)
- People who want to create a decluttering habit for life.
What Do You Get?
Organize In 5 Diary is a 372-page downloadable PDF that:
- Contains 365 daily decluttering and organizing tasks
- Includes space for additional tasks and reminders
- Includes links to an online 5-minute timer.
It’s fully interactive – you can type, save, edit, search, and print.
What Will You Gain?
Organize In 5 Diary takes a small amount of time and effort each day, but the gains add up.
Without it feeling like you’re doing much, you soon create a decluttered home and more organized life.
Peggy Sitbon –
The description intrigued me…. 5 min a day for 365 days of organizing your home sounded good to me! The online book came was available via download in a PDF. This is a great way to keep on track of things around the house from becoming too cluttered. Love it! Thank you!
Michele Connolly –
Thank you for your comment Peggy! I hope it helps you have a more organized and less cluttered new year! 🙂