No products in the cart.
Be a Rainbow In Someone Else’s Cloud.
~ Maya Angelou
It takes so little to brighten someone else’s day.
Yet it can leave them feeling happy for a moment, an hour, a day, or give them a sweet memory for life.
And it makes you feel pretty awesome, too.
Here are some ideas for being your own little rainbow:
- Ring the supervisor of the salesperson who gave you great service
- Compliment the barista who made your yummy coffee
- Take the trouble to notice something your spouse did for you – and thank them for it
- Ask that friend who was uncharacteristically quiet if everything is ok
- Tell someone you care about that you think they’re swell 😉
- Smile at the people in your office, gym, or other regular haunt
- Send a note to a sick friend
- Buy a cupcake for a sad friend
- Offer to help a stressed or struggling friend (in a way that feels comfortable, not a way that makes you stressed)
- Forgive or stop holding a grudge against someone who hurt you.
What other ideas do you have?
Please share them!