14 Days To An Organized Closet:
Clear Closet Clutter Fast
What Is It?
A program to help you create your perfect wardrobe - decluttered, streamlined, organized.
Over 14 days, I’ll help you deal with the practicalities of:
- Decluttering your closet of clothes and shoes you don’t wear
- Simplifying the way you think about your outfits
- Organizing your closet, clothes, and footwear.
But I’ll also help you unlock the mental and emotional chains that keep you holding on to clothes you don’t wear or need.
Who Is It For?
If you’re the kind of person who:
- Has plenty of clothes in the closet, but ‘nothing to wear‘
- Likes to look your best
- Likes to feel a sense of order
- Would like to buy new-season clothes or shoes, but there’s nowhere to put them
- Has trouble getting rid of clothes you never wear, just in case…
Then 14 Days To An Organized Closet is made for you!
What Does It Cover?
Over the 14 days we cover:
- How to decide what to keep
- How to decide what to get rid of
- How to organize your outfits
- Blouses, sweaters, tees, and tops
- Skirts and pants
- Socks, hosiery, sleepwear
- Shoes and boots
- Purses and bags
- Hats, gloves, accessories
We unlock the mental and emotional chains that keep you holding on to clothes you don’t wear or need.
How Long Does It Take?
The program goes for 14 days.
- Day 1 requires 1 hour.
- Days 2 to 14 each require 15 to 30 minutes.
Depending on the size and state of your closet, you may want to spend more or less time on each day.
When Does It Start?
With 14 Days To An Organized Closet you can start at any time and go at your own pace.
But there’s aways support and interaction.
What Do You Get?
14 Guided Tasks
The 14 tasks are provided in simple, easy-to-follow steps that anyone can follow.
The tasks walk you through exactly what to do in order to declutter, streamline and organize your entire closet.
You receive password access to each day’s guided tasks.
The tasks walk you through exactly what to do to declutter, streamline and organize your entire closet.
Online Check-Ins and Fabulous Community
On completing each day’s task, you ‘check in’ and leave a comment to say you’ve completed the task.
This keeps you accountable and gives you a sense of closure each day, which is very motivating.
You can also exchange tips, ask questions, and enjoy the fun of completing the program with like-minded people.
Sharing the experience with a community of closet-clearing friends is one of the most encouraging and enjoyable aspects of the program.
14 Reminder Emails
Each day you can choose to receive an email with a link to the day’s task.
Just click the link, log in, and away you go.
BONUS: My Personal Closet Rules
You also receive an exclusive bonus: Exactly how I keep my closet perfectly organized every day, with minimum fuss and effort.
I’ve never shared these tips before and you won’t find them anywhere else.
- What to do with clothes you’ve worn once but don’t want to wash – Day 14
- How to simplify underwear – Day 8
- What type of drawers to use – Day 2
- What to hang and what to fold – Day 2
- What to splurge on and what to save on – Day 14
- How to fold clothes like they do in the stores – Day 7
- Lots more!
You’re going to love the way your closet looks,
and the way you feel.
What Does It Cost?
What would it be worth to you to have a perfectly organized closet in 14 days?
That much, huh? Well don’t worry – it doesn’t cost anywhere near that.
In fact it’s just $29.
And if you’re a Premium Subscriber*, it’s already included in your membership.
You’re going to love the way your closet looks, and the way you feel.
* Premium Subscribers get access to all our decluttering, organizing, and productivity programs. It's fantastic value.