No products in the cart.
What Is It?
Life Management: Strategies For Having The Life You Want is a collection of my blog articles on goals, perfectionism, procrastination, happiness, relationships, style, health, and money.
- Achieving goals
- Improving relationships
- Overcoming procrastination
- Avoiding perfectionism
- Having your own personal style
- Being happier
- Organizing money
- Being healthy.
It’s filled with ideas and inspiration for thinking differently and taking action.
Who Is It For?
Life Management Strategies is perfect for:
- People looking for inspiration for achieving their goals
- People who struggle with perfectionism and procrastination
- People who want to learn happiness skills
- People who want better relationships
- People who want to organize their health, money and style.
What Do You Get?
Life Management Strategies is an interactive PDF of 268 pages and includes:
- 77 articles from my blog on goals, perfectionism, procrastination, happiness, relationships, style, health, and money
- a personal to-do list for you to complete for each article.
What Will You Gain?
Life Management Strategies offers you many, many ways to think differently and take action:
- Do You Know What You Want To Be?
- Flick The Switch From Procrastination To Action
- 3 Things You Must Do To Succeed At Anything
- 5 Things You Must Do To Avoid Deathbed Regrets
- How To Be Happier: Diversify Your Happiness
- A Little Strategy To Help You Remember Stuff
- How To Stop Procrastinating? Sit Down To Write
- 15 Relationship Lessons From 15 Years Of Marriage
- Would You Answer The Door In That?
- This Time It’s Different: 3 Keys To Reaching An Elusive Goal
- 3 Great Reasons To Start Today
- Personal Style Clinic: 7 Dos & Don’ts For Upgrading Your Look
- Is Clutter Stopping You From Achieving Your Goals?
- Reboot Your Motivation With Some Small New Beginnings
- How To Get What You Want: 3 Dos & Don’ts
- 6 Dos And Don’ts For A Calm & Ordered Year
- 20 Things To Tick Off Before The End Of The Year
- Giving Thanks: 5 Little Notes Of Gratitude
- Are You An Over-Saver?
- Simplify Your Life: What Not To Do
- Simplify Your Life: What Not To Wear
- Join Me: Be An Escalator Eschewer
- How to Cut an Annoying Intro out of a Song
- Can’t Kick A Bad Habit? Here’s What You’re Doing Wrong
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Batch Birthday Shopping
- How To Get Your Groove Back (THEN You Can Get Organized)
- 6 Exercises For Improving Your Relationship
- How To Survive Your High School Reunion
- Dos and Don’ts for Surviving a High-School Reunion
- Get Organized For Sickness
- How to Use Procrastination to Get More Done
- 3 Times When You Should Burn Your Bridges
- How To Change Habits: My 3-Cubed Formula
- Get Organized in 5 Minutes: Flick Negative Feelings
- What To Do About Change You Don’t Want, And Can’t Control
- 5 Steps To Making Peace With Change
- 3 Strategies For Having – And Being – More Fun
- How Clutter Can Hold You Back – From Love, Success & Health
- Your Happiness Depends On Your Thoughts
- Successful New Year’s Resolutions: 3 Things You Must Know To Achieve Goals and Change Habits
- 3 Lessons for Achieving Goals, Changing Habits and Keeping New Year’s Resolutions
- Do You Use Information as Procrastination?
- Goal Setting 101: How To Use SMART Goals to Change a Habit
- How To Feel Happier Now? Face It!
- My Partner is a Hoarder. Help!
- Organize Your Audio For Learning & Pleasure
- What Do Your Tools Say About Your Goal Commitment?
- Declutter Your Life – Get More Energy
- Why Self-Improvement is Like Slaying Vampires
- Organize Your Fitness: How To Create A Super-Simple Interval Training Playlist
- 7 Smart Strategies For Saving Money During The GFC
- 5 People Who Aren’t Responsible For Your Happiness
- Student Success: How To Become A SMART Student Before Summer’s Over
- Optimize Your Chance of Goal Success
- How To Be A More Organized Traveler – Around The World or In Your Car
- Organizing Q & A | Organizing – & Sharing – Your Fave Web Resources
- Getting Organized Quick Tip: How To Short-Circuit Perfectionism and Procrastination
- Organizing Q & A | How To Deal With OPD – Other People’s Disorganization: My Top 3 Tips
- 11 Great Reasons To Be Happy
- Organizing Q & A: A Morsel a Day Keeps the Bingeing Away
- Smart Goals: 5 Steps To Smart Goal Setting
- Good Relationships: 10 Tips To Make Sure You Never Have Them
- Setting Goals, Achieving Goals – Dos & Don’ts
- Organize Your Eating: The Top 10 Diet Mistakes
- Organize Your Health & Fitness: How to Dodge Gym Germs
- How to be Happier: A Scientifically Proven Strategy that Costs Nada
- Your Child’s School Progress: How to Stop Worrying and Start Organizing
- Organizing Your Finances: Get Organized to Pay Bills on Time
- Personal Development: Getting Organized to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- An Organized Handbag: The Ultimate Symbol of a Smart Woman.