No products in the cart.
Life & Goal Organizer
A motivating system of checklists, prompts, and ideas to help you take charge of your life, organize your goals, and free your mind.
340-page interactive PDF.
Part of Premium Subscription. Value $39. Not for individual sale.
What Is It?
Life & Goal Organizer is a motivating system of checklists, prompts, and ideas to help you take charge of your life, organize your goals, and free your mind.
It includes an overview of life areas so you can keep a big picture view, while also being able to click through and drill down to more detailed checklists. There are hundreds of big and little ideas for life goals and projects.
It’s like a giant, 340-page checklist of things you might like to do, broken down into 12 Life Areas:
- Personal Development
- Health & Fitness
- Business & Career
- Technology & Social Media
- Home Organization
- Personal Style
- Money & Finance
- Time Management
Who Is It For?
Life & Goal Organizer is perfect for:
- People who have a range of goals and plans across life areas
- People who want to actively plan and work on their goals
- People who want to free their minds with a single place from which to manage goals.
Thought is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be.
Henry David Thoreau
What Do You Get?
Life & Goal Organizer is an interactive PDF of more than 340 pages and includes:
- EasyStart Menu to help you clarify your priorities at a high level
- 12 Life-area Inventories for goal planning by life area
- 200+ Project Worksheets to prompt you to plan and act on your goals in more detail
- SMART Goal Planners for setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-framed goals.
What Will You Gain?
Life & Goal Organizer helps you transform your life as you take action on dozens of goals, including:
|1. Personal Development
PS Why I Wrote This
I love being able to capture all my goals and plans in a single, ordered place, so I wanted to create a goal-management system that allows you to get everything out of your mind and into a place like that.
I also wanted to have ideas, prompts, and suggestions right where you need them, as you’re thinking about your goals.
Like a beautifully organized cabinet for your mind!