Want to simplify your life? Try this Quick Tip:
Simplify Your Life Quick Tip #1: Abandon ‘Everyday’ Versus ‘Guest’ Tableware
When it comes to crockery, cutlery and glassware, forget having separate ‘everyday’ versus ‘guest’ sets.
Instead, choose tableware that is:
- Attractive – so you’re happy to use it with guests
- Decent quality – so it stands up to regular use
- Replaceable – so you can easily get extras to cover those inevitable breakages
- Dishwasher-safe – so it’s practical for everyday use
- Microwave-safe – ditto
- Family friendly – so everyone can use it
- In a simple, classic design – so you don’t get sick of it quickly.
Great places to look for such sets include homewares and department stores. Or maybe you already have a suitable set in your ‘everyday’ or ‘guest’ stash that can cross the great divide?
Have you found a fabulous set of tableware that meets the Simplify Your Life criteria? Please share your find!