On December 1 I’m releasing a very exciting new product called 52 Weight Loss Missions. I think this is my best product yet.
52 Weight Loss Missions: A Radically Different Approach
For most of us who struggle with weight loss, the problem isn’t what we don’t know, it’s what we don’t do.
This is where 52 Weight Loss Missions is unique. The program:
- Includes 52 action-based missions
- Focuses on actions that are smart and strategic
- Covers diet, exercise and mindset
- Helps you change the path of least resistance so eating, moving and thinking right get easier
- Draws on psychology and life coaching to help you win the mental battles
- Uses a range of cool tools to keep you committed and accountable
- Offers hundreds of practical ideas and strategies
- Is succinct and easy-to-read – 100% fluff-free
- Rewards you for taking action.
Which Logo Do You Like, And Why?
I have three potential logos for this new product – and I’d really appreciate your feedback on which one you like best, and why.
(By the way, the logos might seem a bit girly because my research tells me it’s mainly us girls who struggle with this stuff. But the program content is gender-neutral. And if you guys want one, Ill do a dude version just for you. :))
I’ll pick two commenters to receive a copy of the 52 Weight Loss Missions Action Pack as a prize. The Action Pack includes 52 Weight Loss Missions plus a range of interactive materials including a Workbook, Journal, and Planning Tools.
Want To Know More?
If you want to know more about 52 Weight Loss Missions:
I’ll let you know about special introductory offers and I’ll also announce the winners in both places.
I really appreciate your feedback. And good luck!
Leave a comment on this post to tell me which logo you like best, and why.