After a couple of early starts last week decided to wise up and get organized.
I started to plan out my fast, no-fuss breakfast menu, to help keep time on my side.
You see, I love to snooze. I know I may be running against the clock later, but my subconscious encourages me to enjoy a few extra minutes of zzzzz time. However that zzzzz time is usually much regretted as I rise and need to move at double-speed in order to get out of the door on time.
So knowing snooze time is unnegotiable, I decided to tackle breakfast instead. Here are my fave fast, no-fuss breakfast options to help me keep moving in the morning:
- Fruit Salad. So simple and delicious, made up the night before.
- Cheesy eggs in the microwave. Two to three minutes and scrambled eggs are served.
- Sandwich with light filling, made the night before. Jam, cheese, ham, something easy and light that’s simple enough to eat on the go.
- Apples, bananas, grapes. All easy to eat while in the car.
- Left over pizza slice from the night before. Why not? It’s not like you do it everyday!
For busy people on the move, what are your best tips for a fast, no-fuss breakfast?