No products in the cart.
If you’re staying in a hotel room, chances are you’re on vacation, a business trip or having an overnight stay on a short journey.
Less is more when you’ve got such little space! What’s the best way to keep your hotel room organized? Let’s start with these:
- Unpack. If you’re staying in that room for more than two nights, I would unpack. Store you bulky luggage in the closet, or in a corner and use the space freely without having to step over or rummage through luggage.
- Hang it up. Use as many hangers as you can. Ask for more, or even take a few extras with you. It helps with the crush-factor, and means you can access your things easily from the closet.
- Dirty laundry bag. This could be simply be a bag or even a pop up hamper. Either way, it keeps dirty stuff separate.
- Designate space. Top drawer for keys and phone. All electronics, including chargers in a drawer or on a shelf. Find a place for everything so you know ehere to look when you need it.
- Rearrange furniture. I often rearrange a room to make it more suitable to our needs. Coffee tables, chairs, trundle beds. If it”s not working for you, move it!
- Collapsable hanging shelf. I’ve never done this myself, but one of those collapsable hanging shelves takes up little room in your luggage yet creates a huge amount of space in the closet.
- A clear toiletries bag, with a hanger. This is perfect for keeping your bag off the floor or wet surfaces, and allows you to easily see what you’re looking for.
What’s your best tip?