*NEW* Moving to a New Platform for Courses & Programs
We’re moving all our programs over to a new platform - see this blog post for full details.
As an existing customer you qualify for a free upgrade.
To access your free upgrade please visit this page to get your upgrade link.
Welcome back to 30 Days To An Organized Home (also known as the 30-Day Organize-athon)!
In today’s 5 minutes we’re going to express-organize the things you would like to achieve for yourself.
Not what you were expecting? Let’s give it a go anyway…
If you’re signed up and logged in then today’s task will appear below.
Not signed up? Join us now. Complimentary for Premium Subscribers.
3 thoughts on “Day 23: Organize Your Goals”
Our group goals are as follows:
Get a pen and paper or open a new document on your computer.
The following are our goals for the New Year:.
Practice three days a week with musical instruments: guitar, bass & piano
Spend time with a terminal ill friend over the next year as much as possible. Put a scrapbook together of the good times together. Write a letter of what your friendship means.
Continue to eat healthier foods. Expand my computer knowledge. Spend more quality time with my cat Sparkles.
Continue to lose weight with a goal of 10 pounds.
Maintaining your health, exercise & an organized home for a positive outlook on your life.
I wasn’t sure what this had to do with organization but I get that mentally I am more organized and decluttered. I am clearer what is important to me and what is not and what I am focusing on so I am not focusing on whats not important. I went thru the Life and Goals checklist real quick and it was easy to see what I am focusing on. Self care and Self Presentation was on the back burner before I got to this site and now it is on the front burner.
Our group responses are as follows: Sample goals:
Weight Loss: Exercise and proper diet
1. Walking 15 minutes a day
2. Joining a gym and exercising three days a week
3. Ask your doctor for a diet for you and follow the meal plans
4. Loose two lbs. a month
5. After you lose the appropriate weight then do proper body maintenance
1. Transfer $10.00 a month to your savings = $120 for the year
2. Save US State Quarters for six weeks = $80 in my bank account
3. Purchase necessary on sale to save money
1. Yearly medical appointments [includes eye, dental and specialists]
2. Daily prescription medications
3. Monthly checkups for behavioral science
4. Three month checkups for family doctor
5. Know your illnesses and your medications
6. Maintain your health per your doctors
7. Make sure to keep your regular medical appointments
We recommend Michele’s Life & Goal Organizer in 12 Life Modules as follows:
1. Personal Development Module – Rediscover the best of yourself…Reading and learning; Growing your comfort zone, trying new things, overcoming fears; Courses, education and training ; Improving personal habits and Spirituality, mindfulness and uplifting surroundings.
2. Health & Fitness – Get your body on track…Food and emotional eating; Creating an exercise program; Dealing with excuses and motivation; Health, wellbeing, looking and feeling good and Self-care, stress and energy
3. Career & Work – Accelerate your career and business goals…Optimizing work, performance and relationships; Getting promoted; Finding a new job or career; Starting a business
4. Fun & Recreation – Re-ignite your spark…Sports, activities, hobbies, interests; Creative expression; Personal or family projects; Holidays and travel and Entertainment – books and movies
5. Managing Technology – Take charge of technology at home and work…Computer files, software, backups; Emails – processing, filing, streamlining; Gadgets – cell phones, PDAs, iPods and Internet and Web 2.0
6. My Home – Create a home you love to share…Creating a home you love, room by room; Clearing clutter; Organizing household systems and paperwork; Sorting car and garage and Simplifying home and life
7. Personal Presentation – Express your best self…Dressing for your life and what suits you; Having an organized closet; Skincare, grooming, poise and Handbag, briefcase, diary, wallet
8. Strategies for Happiness – Create more happiness in your life…Create a happiness mindset; Optimism and beliefs; Goals and happiness; Research-based strategies for happiness and Releasing barriers to happiness
9. Money & Finance – Get your financial life sorted…Debts, bills and expenses; Savings and investment; Budgeting and financial records; Insurance and protection and Advice and knowledge
10. My Relationships – Enjoy better relationships…Taking stock of relationships; Finding new relationships; Reducing energy drainers and Meeting people, communicating better, handling conflict, being more assertive
11. Time Management – Free up your life…Analyzing your schedule; Streamlining your schedule; Hidden time wasters and self-sabotage and Creating an ideal schedule
12. My Family – Organize heartfelt family matters…Supporting your spouse/partner; Helping/coaching your children with school and home challenges; Planning actions and conversations with family and Celebrating family occasions