No products in the cart.
Iâ€™m making 12 fresh starts in 12 life areas over 12 days.
I donâ€™t expect to succeed at everything, but I want to give a bunch of things a try. Join me!
Day 1: Personal Development
âœ” Have stuck with the higher weights. Each class it gets easier.
Day 2: Health & Fitness
My Day 2 Fresh Start was to give up Smithâ€™s Cheese & Onion Chips â€“ at least for September.
âœ” Eight days chip-sober and feeling ridiculously proud of myself. However, my friendsâ€™ heads are starting to look decidedly chip-like. And not in a good way.
Day 3: Career & Business
My Day 3 Fresh Start was to refresh my websiteâ€™s home page.
âœ” Trying out a new home page. (Feedback very welcome â€“ please leave a comment!)
Day 4: Fun & Recreation
My Day 4 Fresh Start was to listen to more fun music, not only podcasts and audiobooks.
âœ” Going to make every Friday an all-music/no-work iPod day. 🙂
Day 5: Technology & Social Media
Day 6: Home
My Day 6 Fresh Start was to remove one of two printers from my home office.
âœ” Feels great to have that decision made and my home office cleared.
Day 7: Personal Presentation
My Day 7 Fresh Start was to focus on my posture â€“ holding shoulders back, core muscles in, and chin up.
âœ” Been more consistent since wearing an irritating ring â€“ every time I adjust the ring, Iâ€™m reminded to straighten my posture.
Day 8: Happiness
My Day 8 Fresh Start was to give up watching movies that are â€˜poignantâ€™, â€˜tragicâ€™ or â€˜heart-wrenchingâ€™.
Nothing to report â€“ havenâ€™t had a movie night yet.
Day 9: Money & Finance
Today my fresh start is from category 1 (see below): To do something new.
Iâ€™m going to claim for gym membership from my health fund. (This is a great idea â€“ they reward preventative behaviors!)
Iâ€™ve already investigated what I have to do, and have put a note on my doctorâ€™s contact file to get the necessary paperwork when I next have an appointment.
Tomorrow I make my tenth fresh start – in the Relationships life area. See you then!
What About You?
Think of your own Money & Finance goals and plans.
if you want some inspiration, you might find some here:
- Get Organized Mission #3: Organize Your Bill Payment
- Get Organized Mission #4: Forgo The Freebies
- Get Organized Mission #12: Organize Your Accounts & Credit Cards
- 7 Smart Strategies For Saving Money During The GFC
In what area could you:
- Start something new â€“ or try something you havenâ€™t done, read, or experienced before
- Give up something â€“ maybe a habit that undermines you or an obligation that weighs you down
- Do more of something â€“ be specific about â€˜moreâ€™, but donâ€™t be overly-ambitious
- Do less of something â€“ be specific about â€˜lessâ€™, but donâ€™t be overly-ambitious
I hope youâ€™ll choose something and join me!