Here at Get Organized Wizard we talk a lot about specific ways you can simplify your life. “Be More With Less” is a concept we believe in. Often we hear from members who say, But my life is so complicated, I don’t know how to simplify my life!
Let’s look at some issues in life that keep us stuck in a complicated vortex:
- Regret. If you’re living with regret, chances are that you are not moving forward. Regret can be debilitating, and worth considering our top 5 things to do, to avoid holding onto regret.
- Over commitment. Taking control of the things that lie in your hands and prioritizing what matters most will help you avoid over committing to things you wish you hadn’t. If you’re unsure of how to identify & prioritize what matters, you’ll find these foundation strategies a big help. Or, you could just learn to say NO!
- Denial. Living in a fantasy world that you’re house is not cluttered, that you have healthy realtionships, or that you really do love your career , when in fact, the opposite is true, dampens your spirit. Take a moment to assess your surroundings, relationships and career options. Do you need a reality check?
- Inaction. Lazing in front of the TV, or procrastinating about what needs to be done, is not going to do much for your productivity output or your health. Inactivity breeds inactivity. Go for a walk, dance around the lounge room, go & do something fun with a friend. Increasing your heart rate will boost your brain power. Break the cycle of inaction and reset your thinking. Move from procrastination to action!
- Anger. According to Dr Sarah Brewer, a British GP and the author of Cut Your Stress, “It affects relationships at home and at work, and your ability to improve the situation you find yourself in. It makes you less able to find a good way out of your problems.”
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. – Buddha
Our favorite mantra here at Get Organized Wizard is Move Fast. Don’t Overthink. Let It Go. We can help you Get Started Today!