Spring has just begun in the US. What a lovely time of year!
Whether you live in the US or on the other side of the world (Australia) like I do, you may be feeling inspired to spring clean – or at least to declutter, or to do a little home organization.
To help you, I’ve put together a list of some of my most popular posts from the past couple of years on decluttering and organizing your house, or simply making a fresh start.
I hope there’s something here to help and motivate you!
- Reboot Your Motivation With Some Small New Beginnings
- Declutter Your Life and Home
- Home Organization: My Very Best Life-Changing Tip For A Clutter-Free Home
- How To Run Your Own Declutter Project
- 7 Ways To Clutter-Proof Your Life
- The One Thing You Must Do If You Want To Get Organized
- How Clutter Can Hold You Back – From Love, Success & Health
- Get Organized For 2011: 6 Dos And Don’ts For A Calm & Ordered Year
- Is Clutter Stopping You From Achieving Your Goals?
Do you have a favorite strategy or post from this list? Please let me know. 🙂[Image by Yannick_Bammert]
2 thoughts on “Get Organized and Declutter for Spring”
@Megan, I love your philosophy! Reminds me of that William Morris quote: “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” 🙂
What a great collection! Nothing makes me feel more accomplished than purging, organizing and keeping things organized. I try to do this four times a year. Each changing of the season causes me to reflect on which possessions I have are important to me and my life and which are extraneous. This keeps my life less stressful and leaves me surrounded by nothing but things that make either make me happy or make my life easier!