Spring has just begun in the US. What a lovely time of year!
Whether you live in the US or on the other side of the world (Australia) like I do, you may be feeling inspired to spring clean – or at least to declutter, or to do a little home organization.
To help you, I’ve put together a list of some of my most popular posts from the past couple of years on decluttering and organizing your house, or simply making a fresh start.
I hope there’s something here to help and motivate you!
- Reboot Your Motivation With Some Small New Beginnings
- Declutter Your Life and Home
- Home Organization: My Very Best Life-Changing Tip For A Clutter-Free Home
- How To Run Your Own Declutter Project
- 7 Ways To Clutter-Proof Your Life
- The One Thing You Must Do If You Want To Get Organized
- How Clutter Can Hold You Back – From Love, Success & Health
- Get Organized For 2011: 6 Dos And Don’ts For A Calm & Ordered Year
- Is Clutter Stopping You From Achieving Your Goals?
Do you have a favorite strategy or post from this list? Please let me know. 🙂[Image by Yannick_Bammert]