No products in the cart.
- JUST ADDED: 7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home
- RECENTLY ADDED: 7 Days To Better Productivity & Time Management
- RECENTLY ADDED: 21-Day Simplify Your Life Challenge
- RECENTLY ADDED: 7 Days to An Organized Home Office
- CURRENT INCLUDED PRODUCTS/PROGRAMS VALUE: $640
As we approach the start of a new year I’m getting lots of questions about the Premium Subscription –
and how to use it to get organized, be more productive, get rid of clutter, set and achieve goals, and even lose weight and improve business.
So I’ve put together a little Q&A…
What Exactly Is The Premium Subscription?
Premium Subscription is an annual subscription to receive all the products in our store*. Currently these products would cost $640 if purchased separately. Your annual fee is charged on the anniversary of your subscription each year.
From time to time new products are added, existing products are updated, and exclusive bonuses are released (see more below). At any time you can view all the products in the Premium Subscription by clicking on the Included Products tab.
What Happens When New Products Are Added?
We add new products and programs from time to time. When we add them to the store, they’re automatically added to your account.
For instance, since we launched the Premium Subscription in September, we’ve added:
- 7 Days To A Dramatically Decluttered Home ($49)
- 7 Days To Better Productivity & Time Management ($49)
- 7 Days to An Organized Home Office ($49)
- 14 Days To An Organized Closet ($49)
- 30-Day Weight Loss-athon Pack ($29)
- Goals & Priorities Diary ($29)
- Organize In 5 Diary ($29)
When we add new products and programs to the store, they’re automatically added to your account.
Is There Extra Stuff Just For Premium Subscribers?
We’ll also be adding occasional bonuses exclusively for Premium Subscribers.
These won’t be available for separate purchase – only Premium Subscribers will be able to access them.
Can I Cancel?
You can cancel at any time, and it’s super-easy. Simply log in to your My Account page and under My Subscriptions click Cancel – that’s it!
But by canceling you lose access to your programs, bonuses, and new stuff.
And why would you want to? Premium Subscription is kind of ridiculous value.
Can I Upgrade?
If you’ve made a purchase since we launched the new store in late September, then we can upgrade you to a Premium Subscription.
Simply contact HelpDesk@GetOrganizedWizard.com with your order details and they’ll provide you with a discounted coupon code.
What Happens When The Price Goes Up?
The price of the Premium Subscription will rise early next year.
As more products are added to the Premium Subscription, the price will rise further. Of course it will always stay great value!
However – and this is important – your subscription price will be locked in at the price it is when you join.
Regardless of the current Premium Subscription price, your annual price will not change.
That’s a great reason to become a Premium Subscriber today!
Your subscription price will be locked in at the price it is when you join. Regardless of the current Premium Subscription price, your annual price will not change.
What’s The Difference Between An Online Program And A Downloadable Product?
The Premium Subscription includes a mix of:
- Online programs, such as 14 Days To An Organized Closet, that you log in and access online. You can read the content, check in with your progress, ask questions, and participate – all from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. In the new year we’ll be adding several more of these online programs.
- Downloadable, interactive PDFs that you can save to your computer. These can be read onscreen or printed out. Most are fully interactive – meaning you can type, edit, save, and click on active hyperlinks.
Where Should I Start?
Think of your Premium Subscription as a bundle of goodies from which you can pick and choose. Don’t try to use everything at once.
We each have different levels of motivation at different times. The Premium Subscription lets you surf your waves of interest and desire. You can take advantage of your natural motivation and get great results – but without beating yourself up.
Premium Subscription lets you surf your waves of interest and desire. You can take advantage of natural motivation and get great results – without beating yourself up.
- When you want to focus on time management you can read Time Management Strategies for ideas and inspiration and use Time Management Worksheets to plan and organize. Same goes for Life Management, Home Organization and Business & Marketing.
- If you’re keen to declutter and organize your home, then you can pace yourself over 30 minutes a week using 52 Organizing Missions, or you could have a power-decluttering month with 30 Days To An Organized Home.
- When you get that urge to organize your life you can find structure by using Life And Goal Organizer.
- If you want to work on your goals you can set SMART goals with Complete Guide To SMART Goals.
- When it’s daily actions you want to change, you can use the Goals & Priorities Diary or Organize In 5 Diary.
- And if you have a specific challenge, like losing weight or organizing your closet, you can turn to the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon Pack or 14 Days To An Organized Closet.
The idea is to use what you need as you feel inspired.
But always be doing something.
Small but continual changes over time will change your life.
Small, continual changes over time will change your life.
Learn more about the Premium Subscription.