I was recently asked this question on my Facebook Professional Page:
I don’t have a lot of energy to organize my house. I need quick tips that will help me get going.
Here are 5 house-organizing strategies, from previous posts, that don’t need a big effort or a lot of time. But these 5 ideas can certainly help you have a less cluttered and more organized home.
5 Ways To Organize Your Home When You’re Low on Time And Energy
1. Make quick decisions
2. Include cleaning up as part of every single task
3. Have less stuff
- Simplify Your Life Quick Fix: Limit Your Hangers
- Simplify Your Life Quick Tip: Have a Ready-For-Donation Basket
- Simplify Your Life Quick Tip: Abandon ‘Everyday’ Versus ‘Guest’ Tableware
4. Go for quick fixes
- Getting Organized Quick Tip: How To Unpack Groceries For Freshness
- Getting Organized Quick Tip: How To Short-Circuit Perfectionism and Procrastination
- Getting Organized: How To Schedule Personal Organization Reminders
5. Do 30 minutes at a time
- Get Organized Mission #1: Fill a Hu-u-uge Trash Bag
- Get Organized Mission #8: Declutter 50 Items
- Get Organized Mission #10: Clear Out Your Closet
- Get Organized Mission #14: Organize Your Household Notebook
- Get Organized Mission #15: Organize Your Kitchen
- Get Organized Mission #16: Streamline Your Books, CDs, & DVDs
- Get Organized Mission #17: Create Your Bedroom Sanctuary
- Get Organized Mission #18: Organize Your Computer in 7 Simple Steps
Do you have home organization tips for busy people that you’d like to share?
To leave a comment: A comment box is waiting for you at the bottom of this post.