*NEW* Moving to a New Platform for Courses & Programs
We’re moving all our programs over to a new platform - see this blog post for full details.
As an existing customer you qualify for a free upgrade.
To access your free upgrade please visit this page to get your upgrade link.
Welcome to Mission 14 of our 52 Get Organized Missions.
If your home is strewn with various lists, plans and contact info, then you’re gonna love this mission!
We’re about to create a ‘Household Notebook’ – a place for all those pieces of paper, ideas, and information.
Remember: you only need 30 minutes for the basic mission. Extended Options are below.
If you’re new, you might like to start here: 52 Organizing Missions.
If you’re signed up and logged in then today’s task will appear below.
Not signed up? Join us now. Or complimentary for Premium Subscribers.
One thought on “Mission 14: Organize Your Household Notebook”
Our group responses are as follows: Your will need a notebook and 3 ring acetate sheets to slip you material into.
Our Personal Household Notebook would have the following in it:
• Emergency Contact Medical Information
• Health & Fitness: Walk daily for proper exercise; eat healthy meals; take your prescription medications as prescribed by your licensed physician
• Contacts for relatives; friends; businesses you use frequently
• To Do List
• Volunteering & Classes or Groups you attend
• Home: Rent: Warranties; insurance; lease. If you own: mortgage; deed; insurance; maintenance information; warranties
• Holidays: Easter: Attend Sunrise Service and local churches have Easter Brunch free
Memorial Day: Remember our fallen service men
4th of July: Celebrating our independence from England. Attend local events in your area including Fireworks at dark.
Thanksgiving: Having dinner with relatives and friends to give thanks for our blessings and remember the Pilgrims. The Pilgrims Thanksgiving meal includes: Venison; Indian corn; cranberries, vegetables: onions; beans; lettuce; spinach; cabbage & carrots. Removed the corn from the cob and turned it into cornmeal. Fruits: blueberries; plums; grapes; gooseberries; raspberries & cranberries.
Today’s Thanksgiving: Turkey; Mashed Potatoes & gravy; corn pudding; cranberry sauce; green bean casserole; sweet potato pie. Dinner rolls with butter. Pumpkin Pie for dessert! Coffee or Pop
Xmas: Xmas Card List. Spend with family and friends and extended family/friends. If you’re by yourself local churches do free Xmas Lunch/Dinner. Refer to Christmas Organizing Checklist
• Personal Presentation: Wear what looks best on you. We would have a sheet for each person in our household with the following information: Personal Sizes; Designer Name; Suits ; Overcoats;
Dresses; Shoes; Belts; Shirts; Sweaters; Gloves; Hats; Makeup; Hair Stylist; Rings; Other; Other; Other
• Money & Finance: Know your finances. Keep a monthly record of your expenses. Start a savings account and put a certain amount in it each month to build a financial security blanket.
• Socializing Once a month or Once a week: Call a friend; Weekly outing with a friend; Make a friend or call a friend; Church Activities; Continuing education at RC Center; Walk your dog daily; Facebook for social chatting; Attend a play; Attend a sports game; Volunteering at hospitals: they will do some free tests ck. Volunteer office for requirements.