*NEW* Moving to a New Platform for Courses & Programs
We’re moving all our programs over to a new platform - see this blog post for full details.
As an existing customer you qualify for a free upgrade.
To access your free upgrade please visit this page to get your upgrade link.
Welcome to Mission 47 of our 52 Get Organized Missions.
If you procrastinate constantly, sabotage yourself, get immobilized by perfectionism, or just feel miserable, then you might be the victim of your own ineffective thinking habits.
In this mission we look at 10 negative thinking habits and use them to spring-clean your thoughts.
Remember: you only need 30 minutes for the basic mission. Extended Options are below.
If you’re new, you might like to start here -> 52 Organizing Missions.
Note: This mission is adapted from e-class 33 of the Happiness Strategies Life Area of our Design Your Life Program.
If you’re signed up and logged in then today’s task will appear below.
Not signed up? Join us now. Or complimentary for Premium Subscribers.
2 thoughts on “Mission 47: Declutter Your Thinking Habits”
The following is our group responses:
I am responsible for my life. Learn something new every day. You should change a negative thought or situation and turn into a positive learning or outcome. Recognizing the situation so you’re prepared for the next one!
1. Born with negative thoughts and still have those thoughts today Positive: Recognizing that the thought[s] are there
2. Knowing it’s not the best thing to do and think. Positive: Make it a goal so it won’t happen again.
3. Putting off changing the bed sheets. Positive: Make sure you change the bed sheets weekly.
4. Always finding an excuse to avoid doing your chore/task. Positive: I will put it on my to-do list.
5. Not doing a task because you dislike housekeeping. Positive: Hire a cleaning person once a month then you must maintain your home spending 15 to 30 minutes per day. If your finances can pay for housekeeping.
6. Changing cat litter boxes because I’m cooking. Positive: Make yourself scoop the litter box daily to clean it and change the litter box weekly.
7. Being Obese. Positive: Eating healthy foods and watching the calories that we take in don’t exceed your limit. Losing weight depends on your portion sizes and your prescription medications.
8. Don’t have enough money. Positive: Finding legal ways to make money.
9. Not having enough education. Positive: Learn something new every day.
10. Bad weather affects everybody. Positive: Compensate for it. [Wear appropriate clothes for the weather each day.]
I really like these reframing examples. Thanks to the group.
Kylie, Community Manager